Flight Velocity Trim Wheel Pro
*** Currently shipping in 7-10 business days ***
After the successful launch of our original trim wheel last year, we've listened to your feedback and are proud to announce the Flight Velocity Trim Wheel Pro.
- Pilot-adjustable sensitivity control on the unit - adjust the sensitivity of the wheel as you fly, no need for plugins or other workarounds!
- A brand new, more refined digital encoder at the heart of the wheel. This yields an improved tactile feel and finer control.
- Totally re-written software that allows the wheel to be seen by the simulator as an axis control providing an even higher level of control than the original.
The Flight Velocity Trim Wheel Pro is fully compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, X-Plane, Prepar3D, FSX, and the Redbird Jay! It has the exact form factor as the Logitech/Saitek throttle quadrant so it fits right into your existing setup. In fact, it has the same mounting holes as these units which means that it's compatible with all of our panels as well as the Logitech/Saitek mounting brackets.
Take your flight sim to the next level with this simple, yet integral part of the flight sim experience.
Dimensions: 3.5" wide, 4.3" tall, 4.3" deep
Instructions for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020:
Click Options >Controls
- Select "Flight Velocity Trim Wheel/Pro"
- Search for "Elevator Trim" in the box on the left
Under "Select an input" choose "Joystick Slider X", then click "Validate"
Installation instructions for X-Plane 11
Installation instructions for the Redbird Jay Flight Simulator
- Boot up system
- Load a flight on the system.
- Once loaded, pause the flight (F12)
- Plug in the Flight Velocity Trim Wheel Pro in the USB on the back of the system.
- Bring down the menu bar at the top of the simulation screen (Alt key).
- On the menu bar, select Options -> Settings.
- Navigate to the Controls section of the menu.
- Navigate to the Axes tab.
- Clear/Delete any default mappings (select an item, then click "Remove Assignment"
- Map the controls/axes to the functions you'd like them to perform. E.G.:
- Select Elevator Trim axis/line
- Click New Assignment
- Physically move the Elevator Trim (in either direction)
- You should see a "Slider" (or another letter axis) appear in the Assignment window.
- Click on the Calibration tab
- Adjust the "Sensitivity" and "Null Zone" sliders according to your preferences.