So you bought a flight deck panel, great! Now you have to figure out how to lift that monitor up off the desk. The issue is that almost all available solutions don't raise the monitor up high enough, not to mention support a 49" or larger monitor.
Our monitor riser provides a large stable platform with height adjustments from 6.5" to 10.5" above the desk. The riser is capable of handling loads in excess of 100 lbs, so you'll have no issues with even the heaviest of displays.
- Lifts the base of your monitor 6.5" - 10.5" off the desk
- Constructed from 1/2" piano black acrylic material
- Heavy-duty construction can support loads in excess of 100 lbs
- Cable pass-through for clean cable management
- No tools are required for assembly
12"H x 23"W x 10"D
(maximum width for monitor stand is 20")