Careers - Customer Success Associate
Customer Success AssociateAbout Us
Flight Velocity produces flight deck panels, flight controls, and accessories for Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane, Prepar3D, FSX, and others. Our panels boast patented designs that are built from the desk up for strength, durability, and high performance. Proudly constructed in the USA from high-strength ABS plastics, our products provide pilots of all types hours of realistic flight time at an equally realistic price.
Customer Success Associate Responsibilities:
- Maintains customer relationships by responding to inquiries via phone, email, live chat, and social media; documenting those actions in our order management and CRM systems.
- Cultivates customer relationships and drives sales by providing pre-sales consultation for customers that need assistance in building our their simulators, including custom work.
- Provides daily support to fulfillment by printing shipping labels and monitoring inventory levels, creating inventory transfers, and receiving incoming inventory.
- Prepares for customer inquiries by studying industry trends, products, services, and customer service processes.
- Responds to customer inquiries by understanding inquiry; reviewing previous inquiries and responses; gathering and researching information; assembling and forwarding information; verifying customer’s understanding of information.
Customer Success Associate Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong customer focus
- Intimate knowledge of our products and services
- Efficiency in thought and actions - organized
- Setting and meeting realistic expectations both internally and externally
Education and Experience Requirements:
- You must have recent, relevant, flight simulator and/or aviation industry experience
- You should be digitally savvy, someone who will have no issues learning and navigating order management, CRM, and other online systems
- Previous E-commerce and/or customer service experience is a plus
- A college degree is an asset, but not required
- Familiarity with remote work, office software, and phone systems a plus
Work Hours & Benefits
While an in-person candidate would be ideal, this can be a remote position for the right US based candidate. You’ll just need to work on our schedule which is 9 am to 5 pm M-F Eastern time. This is a 1099 position and you'll be eligible for employee discounts on everything in the store!
How To Apply
Please submit your cover letter and attach your resume using the form below. Submissions received without a cover letter or attachment will not be reviewed.