Brand: Honeycomb Aeronautical
- The Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel is the most advanced flight simulation system available to simmers, flight students, and pilots. The yoke has a realistic full 180° yoke rotation and a solid steel shaft with dual linear ball bearings that provide smooth control
- The yoke features a dampened, self-centering mechanism with no center detent or minimal to no dead zone. The base includes a Switch Panel with master, alternator, avionics, and light switches, as well as a 5-position ignition switch
- The left and right handles feature one 8-way hat switch, two vertical and two horizontal 2-way rocker switches, three buttons, and a push to talk button
- The Dual Mounting Solution allows for full use with or without clamps. The yoke comes with two steel heavy-duty clamps, which you can attach firmly and secure the yoke. For thicker tabletops, a large 3M Micro-Suction Pad that produces 40lbs of tensile strength can be used for a clamp-free solution
- The Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel was designed and developed in California by pilots and aerospace engineers to ensure the most realistic flight simulation experience possible
Release Date: 06-12-2019
model number: AER-HONEY
Part Number: AER-HONEY
Details: Product Description
Honeycomb Aeronautical Alpha Flight Controls is one of the most advanced yokes currently available for PC flight simulation. It was designed to fulfil the requirements of both flight simulation users and student or full-time pilots. The aerospace grade internal components feature realistic ergonomics for a true flying experience. The high-quality mechanics offer a realistic full 180 turn radius with a self-centering mechanism with no dead zone to control the aileron. Lengthwise, the steel shaft allows for 15 cm of travel. The mechanism is all metal for durability. The Yoke has a switch panel with master, alternator, avionics, and light switches. It is equipped with red LED backlight to easily operable at night. Furthermore, it includes an ignition switch as can be found in piston engine aircrafts. On the left handle you will find two buttons, two 2-way hat switches, and a push to talk button, while the right handle features two 2-way and an 8-way switch as well as a button. Due to suitable mounting points and brackets, the Alpha Flight Controls are compatible with other Honeycomb and Saitek products. The included driver and configuration software comes with individual profile settings for various aircrafts and is compatible with Windows and macOS.
Alpha Flight Controller
Package Dimensions: 18.2 x 13.4 x 10.3 inches
Note: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Prices are updated here frequently but may vary on amazon.