Gravity GT2 Flight Sim PC from Jetline Systems
Each Jetline PC is expertly assembled by hand. With years of experience Jetline has mastered PC building ensuring every component is properly secured and wired.
Warranty and Support
Jetline Systems backs every PC up with a 1 Year Limited Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support. Their technicians can work with you through a remote internet connection to fix most of your problems or perform common diagnostics if neccessary.
Each Jetline PC will ship with the Windows Operating System optimized for flight simulation with your choice of simulation software preinstalled, tested, optimized and benchmarked for performance.
Be assured with Jetline, not only will your PC come ready to fly, but it will be performing at the top of its class. High Performance, stable and ready to fly. That is the only way a Jetline system will leave the office!
Each Jetline PC is expertly overclocked over a very tedious process. Each individual processor overclocks differently and Jetline treats each chip accordingly. If the chip does not perform to their standards, they don't use it
Each Jetline PC comes not only expertly assembled and tested, but with only hand-picked top-performing processors ensuring once again, stability, performance and simply the best flight simulation experience on the market!
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Edition 64-Bit
- Chassis: NZXT H510 Mid-Tower Chassis, Black
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro WiFi
- Processor: Intel 9th Gen Core i7 9700K (4.9 GHz Turbo Boost) Eight Core
- CPU Cooling: NZXT Kraken M22 120mm CPU Liquid Cooling
- System Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHz
- Graphics Processor: 8GB EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Super, GDDR6
- System Power: 750 Watt Corsair CX Series Power Supply
- Sound Card: 7.1 High Definition Integrated Audio
- SSD Drive 1: 960GB Corsair Force M.2 NVMe (SSD)
- Networking: Integrated High-Speed Wired Ethernet (10/100/1000)
- Networking: Integrated 802.11ac Wireless Ready
- Display: None
- Keyboard & Mouse: None
- Speakers: None
- Service & Support: 1 Year Limited Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support