If you'd like to upgrade your FV11 panel to the new FV12 Dual Screen Panel, this kit is the answer! Now you can use two touchscreen monitors in conjunction with the Knobster and Air Manager. The panel itself mounts to the Honeycomb Alpha Flight controls and Bravo Throttle Quadrant creating a robust dual monitor instrument setup that's easy to break down and store when not in use.
This panel kit includes only the gear needed to upgrade your existing FV11. Since you already have one 15.6" touchscreen and the Knobster, you'll reuse those components on the FV12. Only pay for what you need - the FV12 panel and a 15.6" touchscreen monitor.
- Compatible with the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo
- Supports the Siminnovations Knobster
- Mount points for two 15.6" or 13.3" Portable Touchscreen monitors (or other reasonably sized monitors with a 75mmx75mm VESA mount)
- Dimensions: 28" w X 8.25" h
What's in the box:
- One FV12 Panel
- One 15.6" Touchscreen Monitor
- USB and HDMI cables
- All mounting hardware
*Air Manager software sold separately.