Gear For Every Mission®
If you're looking for an authentic Cessna training tool, we have the answer. Our Console Series Cessna G1000 Simulator offers configurations for Cessna 172, 182, and 206 aircraft models.
Each unit is built to professional standards for BATD and AATD-certified simulators and is designed to be affordable while providing an extremely realistic experience. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced pilot, our Console Series Cessna G1000 Simulator unit allows you to practice proper checklist flows, scans, instrument procedures, emergency procedures, and more in order to enhance your flying experience.
Like all of our products, the Console Series Simulator is designed, precision CNC cut, and manufactured in-house, here in the USA
. We utilize a combination of ABS, PVC, and Aluminum materials to produce a faithful representation of the Cessna cockpit, including the center pedestal.
The console measures 40" wide with a total height of 19" (14" from the table to the top of the glare shield) and a total depth of 8-14" depending on the yoke used. The pedestal measures 21" in height and 8" in depth with the fuel selector positioned 6" from the floor.
Features and Functionality
Each Console Series Simulator includes the following
- Desktop console and center pedestal constructed of ABS, PVC, and Aluminum materials
- RealSimGear G1000 Suite
- Virtual Fly Yoko+ Yoke (contact us for other options)
- Life-like backup gauges with an adjustment knob for each instrument
- 1:1 sized Cessna backlit switch panel
- 1:1 sized Cessna breaker panel with 5-position mag switch with a real key
- Vernier Style Throttle, Prop, and Mixture controls
- 4-Position Flap Lever
- Industry Exclusive Flight Velocity Dual Trim Wheel Pro
- 3-Position fuel selector with fuel cutoff switch
- Key-driven mechanical Hobbs Meter with 12v power supply
- ELT Switch
- Under Glare Shield LED lighting
- 8-plug Surge Protector Power Strip
- All necessary HDMI and USB cables
- USB Hub with power supply
DIY kits ship in 10-15 business days, call for delivery timeframes for factory assembly.
For the tech-savvy amongst us, the Console Series Simulator build process is rather straightforward. However, not everyone has the time or inclination for a DIY build. For everyone else, we offer a Factory Assembly option that takes the guesswork and time out of the equation. Factory Assembly includes the following:
- Component installation and wiring in console and pedestal
- 12v power supply mounted and installed to power the Hobbs meter. This power supply can also be used for other customizations such as cabin lights, etc
- Internally mounted power strip
- Internally mounted USB hub
- Professional cable routing and management for easy maintenance
- Full systems test to ensure proper functionality of all components prior to delivery
Note: factory assembled units require a $450 shipping and handling charge (US only, contact us for international shipping options)
Product Support and ESP
We're here for you at all phases of your purchase, it's what Gear For Every Mission® is all about. We take the time to listen to your requirements and make recommendations to ensure that the simulator you purchase helps you accomplish your goals.
After the sale, we offer 30-days of free online and phone support. We also offer our Extended Support Plan (ESP) with provides you with two years of continued online and phone support including remote access support. The latter allows us to remotely access your flight simulator and quickly resolve any issues you may have.
Complete Your Simulator
If you would like to complete the simulator with a PC and monitor, here are our suggestions:
Flight Velocity PC - Model 2
Each Flight Velocity PC is expertly assembled by hand. We ensure that every component is properly installed, secured, and wired.
Warranty and Support
We back every PC up with a 1 Year Limited Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support. We can work with you through a remote internet connection to fix most of your problems or perform common diagnostics if necessary.
Learn More >>
4K 49in Curved Gaming Monitor
Curved for stunning immersion, the super ultra-wide 32:9 monitor ratio with the 1800R curvature completely wraps around your field of vision. This 5120 x 1440p monitor delivers images with phenomenal color reproduction and a high 120Hz refresh rate.
Learn More >>
Flight Velocity Monitor Riser
Our monitor riser provides a large stable platform with height adjustments from 6.5" to 10.5" above the desk. The riser is capable of handling loads in excess of 100 lbs, so you'll have no issues with even the heaviest of displays.
Learn More >>