Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition
Everything is right there at your fingertips for next-level replica flight sessions. Pilot any type of civil aircraft — from business jets to transport aircraft, and aerobatic aircraft as well — and fighter plane or spaceship.
- Ergonomic replicas: sidestick and throttle quadrant inspired by the flight controls found on iconic Airbus airliners, officially licensed by Airbus.
- Joystick featuring 4 swappable head button modules, 12 remappable buttons, built-in throttle, plus rudder control by rotating the handle (lockable/unlockable).
- 4 navigational axes, with 31 buttons and controls (detents, switches and even a thrust reverser mechanism) for a multitude of possibilities during takeoff, in flight, upon landing and when on the ground.
- Iconic Airbus controls including trim, landing gear, autobrake, rudder trim and parking brake, for total immersion.
- Contactless magnetic sensor technology, with no potentiometers, for an unlimited lifespan and optimal precision — up to 14-bit resolution on the sidestick and up to 16-bit resolution on the throttle quadrant.
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals (TFRP) and Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder (TPR) rudder systems, as well as with the TM Flying Clamp (all sold separately).
- Plug & Play in Microsoft Flight Simulator
INSPIRED BY THE REAL AIRBUS SIDESTICK
An ergonomic 1:1 scale replica inspired by the iconic Airbus sidestick, the TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition ensures unique handling.
VERSATILE, MODULAR DESIGN
You can easily adjust the sidestick’s configuration before each takeoff, to meet your requirements: captain, co-pilot, or with the sidestick in the central position for solo flight.
BUILT-IN THRUST REVERSER MECHANISM
The throttle built into the base of the joystick includes a thrust reverser function, a unique feature on airliners. This is a major advantage in terms of helping you master related maneuvers, and ensures that your landings are always perfectly controlled.
LOCKABLE TWIST RUDDER
The rudder can be used by rotating the sidestick’s handle, to make flying easier for multitasking pilots.
This rudder function built into the sidestick’s handle also includes a locking system, for a more realistic commercial flight experience.
ICONIC AIRBUS CONTROLS
The TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition features 8 ergonomic physical action buttons (plus 8 virtual buttons on the thrust levers, for a total of 16), which are replicas of Airbus airliner controls (A320neo type).
Feel realistic sensations when using the throttle quadrant’s buttons, detents and other controls — just like a real aircraft captain.
DUAL THRUST LEVERS
The TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition features two separate thrust levers, inspired by their real counterparts found on Airbus airliners.
For even more realistic use with four-engine aircraft (Airbus A380 type), two throttle quadrants can be linked together (additional throttle quadrant sold separately), giving you access to four thrust levers instead of two!
UNIVERSAL THRUST REVERSER
The TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition features two separate thrust levers, inspired by their real counterparts found on Airbus airliners. It includes a built-in thrust reverser mechanism, which is fully functional on airliners, light aircraft and transport aircraft.
PILOT ANY TYPE OF AIRCRAFT
Mechanical selectors let you disable the detents and thrust reversers (to switch to linear axis mode), for flexible piloting of any type of aircraft.
The stepped mode is inspired by its counterpart found on Airbus airliners, with iconic detents.
15 ICONIC FUNCTIONS INSPIRED BY AIRBUS
The TCA Quadrant Add-On Airbus Edition allows for a super-lifelike and immersive gaming experience with its 15 functions, including realistic buttons and detents specially designed for amazing control of approach and landing sequences.
SPEED BRAKE AND FLAPS LEVER
Enhance your drag control with remarkable precision, in order to decrease your flight speed thanks to airbrakes.
In order to increase the lift coefficient at low speeds, manage your flaps to avoid the aircraft stalling.
LANDING GEAR LEVER
An aircraft’s landing gear is a classic, legendary and indispensable tool for proper control of post-takeoff procedures, as well as when approaching landings.
This intuitive control helps you save precious time and allows you to focus on other tasks to be carried out in your checklist.
PARKING BRAKE FUNCTION
Parking brakes are used by commercial aircraft when ground crew members are unable to position the chocks. During a storm, or when ground crews are not allowed on the airport ramp, the parking brake built into the TCA Quadrant Add-On Airbus Edition makes it easy for you to take care of your stopping and parking maneuvers.