Get G1000 PFD/MFD functionality for a great price. You can use this unit by itself as either PFD or MFD. Or, purchase two for a realistic G1000 experience.
- Recognized as a joystick as soon as plugged in
- Compatible with MSFS 2020 and X-Plane
- All cable connections are on the back of the unit
- G1000 Cutout dimensions
- Rubber buttons with backlighting
- Display Resolution 1024 ×768 123PPI
- Works as MFD or PFD. Hold MFD/PDF flip button, wait for the button backlight LED buttons to start blinking, unplug and plug back USB and the unit will change name from "FlightSimBuilder G1000 PFD" to "FlightSimBuilder G1000 MFD"
- LCD control menu is available to adjust brightness, contrast, etc.
- Knob rotation speed change (beta). You can now adjust knob rotation speed on the unit itself. It's set by default to 5 out of 10 which is the max rotation speed that both MSFS 2020 and X-Plane can recognize without any additional add-ons. We are working on the additional add-ons to allow faster rotation speed to be recognized by the sim.
- Three cables included: power, hdmi, usb